An Update: Here is the official feature From The Nashville Bride Guide: Link HERE
A Joyful & Music-Filled Wedding at Hidden Creek Farms in Nashville, TN
When one of my sweet bridesmaids (Laura) from my own wedding (June 2016) asked me to be her wedding photographer I immediately jumped at the opportunity since this sweet friend is one of the best humans ever (like seriously hands down, she is such a golden-hearted gal)! Getting to capture Laura and David’s wedding was not only such an honor, but it was so much fun since so many people were thrilled to get to witness Laura and David begin a new chapter of life together.
Here are some highlights from Laura + David’s wedding
- Laura’s brother, Paul, had to actually open for Billy Ray Cyrus at CMA fest THAT day but he made time to sing and play his guitar for Laura during the ceremony (which I bet was such a sweet moment for the entire family)
- In addition to Laura’s brother getting to feature a song + music for the ceremony, David’s daughter, Abby, was able to perform during the ceremony by playing her violin, which was equally as special especially since she played her violin while Paul played his guitar (a very music-filled wedding I should add)!
- Laura wore a wedding veil which her mother and her aunt wore to their weddings (so it was a gorgeous piece to feature with her dress and it made for some epic veil shots)
- Laura’s father actually performed the ceremony for her and David. He walked her down the aisle, then just stepped over into the officiant position (talk about efficiency!) But seriously, it was very sweet that her father had the honor of also getting to officiate the ceremony
- It was supposed to rain the entire day of their wedding, but thankfully it held off just as everyone entered the reception hall (talk about perfect timing)!
- Laura and her father pulled off the BEST father-daughter dance I have ever seen (I may or may not have snorted because I laughed so hard)
- Laura and David’s bubble exit was precious and even though it was downpouring outside, they still ran up and down the receiving line to get as many photos as possible
Photographer: Dolly DeLong Photography LLC
Wedding Planner: Brenda Morrow of ToMorrow’s Memories
Florist: Amy Bond
Wedding Venue: Hidden Creek Farm Weddings
Hair and Makeup: Hair.Doo.Nashville
Food & Catering: Currey Brook Farmhouse
2nd Photographer: Maria Gloer
As always, thank you so much for keeping up with my wedding photography adventures! I love serving you all through photography and I love sharing my stories with you! Have a wonderful week!
meet your friendly Nashville wedding photographer
Dolly DeLong is a wife to a super cute computer nerd, mama to a little drool machine, and a destination wedding and luxury family photographer based out of Nashville, Tennessee. Even though she loves all things social media, Dolly was born in the mid-80s, so she likes to stress to people she is not a cool Millennial, and she remembers dial-up internet from when she was in high school. Whenever she has a spare moment, she enjoys watching TV (i.e. Survivor), eating way too many sweets, and listening to podcasts while running or walking. To work with Dolly DeLong Photography LLC, please email her at email@example.com or fill out her contact form here.